Health insurance in China made easy. Fill out the form and get your personalized medical insurance comparison now!
Health Insurance in China
Health Insurance in China
Everything You Need to Know
You can save an average of 30% on China medical
insurance costs by using our comparisons.
- Our China health insurance comparisons make choosing the right plan easy
- Find out the price and different payment options
- What is and isn’t covered is presented very clearly, you won’t get any surprises!
What our clients say…
Excellent customer service! Provided all the info I needed – actually changed my plan because of this
Top quality global plan at a reasonable price considering it includes US cover
Very knowledgeable staff. Reassuring, totally understood our requirements
Thanks for helping me get a discount, you are professional, responsive and helpful.
Cost of Healthcare in China
|High Cost Providers||Private Hospitals||Puplic Hospital VIP Wards||Puplic Hospitals|
|Family doctor visit for minor ailment||¥2,000 – ¥4,000||¥1,000 –
|One night’s stay in hospital||¥6,000 –
|Surgical costs||¥100,000 –
For foreigners in China getting the right health insurance plan ensures you don’t get left with large treatment bills which can hurt your family’s financial position. A good plan also ensures you get access to great healthcare without worrying about the costs.
Read more about the cost of healthcare in China
Healthcare Providers in China
When visiting a doctor in China there are 4 main types of healthcare provider you can choose from. Each type of hospital and clinic provide different prices, service and hygiene standards. Most China health insurance plans restrict cover or provide no cover at high-cost healthcare providers.
Individuals and Families
Compare the best expat family and individual health insurance plans in China. Unexpected accidents or illnesses can occur at any time. You need to ensure that your family are protected. We offer both international and local health insurance plans to ensure your family is prepared for anything, so you can protect what matters most.
Groups & Companies
We offer many China health insurance plans for small to medium-sized companies that offer cheap, low-risk packages for all types of business owners. Our customized packages ensure you will find exactly what you need for your growing business while keeping your non-essential premiums at a low cost to you.
As the number of pre-existing conditions that have arisen in patients continues to go up, the knowledge regarding whether they will affect your health insurance has gone down. Pre-existing conditions can be a confusing subject characterized by lack of specificity and knowledge based on your individual needs. Our clear, easily defined pre-existing condition coverage will thoroughly explain what are pre-existing conditions and options we can provide for you.
For those looking to start a family, it is never too early to start planning ahead. We offer the best maternity insurance packages from a range of prices that best fit your lifestyle. Our China maternity health insurance comparisons help answer your questions surrounding cost, healthcare, and the best plans for you, so you can focus on starting your family carefree.
Why Do You Need a Health Insurance Broker?
Insurance brokers work on behalf of their customers to source products and provide information and objective advice in order to help you find the right health insurance plan in China for your unique situation. You are not an expert on China health insurance plans and health insurance companies, so you can use the advice and information of an insurance broker to your advantage. Insurance brokers act as an intermediary between customers and insurance companies. Unlike insurance agents who work on behalf of insurance companies to sell an insurance company’s products.
Knowing which international health insurance companies, which health insurance plans work well in China and provide good protection and after-sales servicing is difficult. That’s why our clients choose to rely on our experience, knowledge and impartial information to help them choose which plan is best for their unique situation in China.
- Free Services: We do not charge you anything for our services. So how do we pay the bills? Insurance companies pay us a commission or referral fee for introducing customers to them. The amount we are paid depends on the type of product sold and number of client introduced to the insurance company. Do this mean you pay more for your insurance? No, the direct price for the health insurance plans is the same no matter if you use a broker or purchase directly from the insurer.
- China health insurance experts: To be an insurance broker you need an insurance broker license. All our staff are highly trained and experienced. We are expats ourselves who have lived in China, started families in China and worked in and used health insurance for many years. There’s nobody better to help you.
- We don’t work for insurance companies: The best insurance brokers work with all reputable licensed insurance companies. Because of this, we never promote a particular health insurance plan which may not be suitable for you. Rather, we work with you to help you find the best plan for your situation, this is our main goal because we know that a happy client on the right plan will use our services for years to come.
- After-sales service: After using our advice to purchase a plan if you have any questions regarding your insurance policy, how to access healthcare in China or need any assistance with the insurance company we can help.
- Confidentiality: We operate a strict confidentiality policy. So we will not provide any information to an insurance company without your permission to do so.
Get a Quote
With our easy-to-use medical insurance comparison, you will never pay more than you need to.