Bupa Customer Center
- 24 hour helpline in China: 4000 687 866
- 24 hour helpline outside China: +86 10 5854 1802
- Email address: [email protected]
- Claim mailing address: Bupa Consulting (Beijing) Co. Ltd Bupa Global Market Unit Room 308, Tower A, 21st Century Plaza, 40A Liangmaqiao Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing, 100125 北京朝阳区亮马桥路甲40号二十一世纪大厦A308, 100125
- Call an ambulance: 120
- Call the fire department: 119
- Call the police: 110
If you’re having any difficulties with your insurance company and need our help, fill out the below form
You need to contact your insurer before you receive any of these treatments unless it’s an emergency. If it’s an emergency you, a friend or a family member must notify the insurer within 48 hours.
Some insurance plans do not have full cover in the below medical facilities. To check whether your plan provides cover in these facilities refer to your insurance card or insurance certificate.
- Once you receive treatment ensure the medical provider gives you a chopped medical fapiao, medical report including diagnosis and list of medications prescribed
- If available you can submit your claim via the insurance company’s website or app
- Download a claims application form form the ‘Download Useful Documents’ section of this page and complete the form as best you can.
- Scan and send all documentation including the claim application form to [email protected]
- The insurer will then confirm that all documentation is in order and will ask you to submit the original claim documents to the insurance company. If it is a non-China claim scanned copies may suffice.
- The insurer will email you the claim application result and will reimburse eligible claim amounts to you bank account.