You need to contact your insurer before you receive any of these treatments unless it’s an emergency. If it’s an emergency you, a friend or a family member must notify the insurer within 48 hours.
1. Inpatient or day-patient treatment
2. CT scans, MRI scans and PET scans
3. Surgical procedures (including organ donation, bone marrow or stem cell procedures) and minor operating procedures, wherever occurred in outpatient, inpatient or day-patient
4. Acupunctures, physiotherapies / complementary therapies, occupational therapies and restorative speech therapies, or any treatments for rehabilitations, wherever occurred in outpatient, inpatient or day-patient
5. Psychiatric treatment
6. Home nursing
7. Pain management, including inpatient and outpatient
Once you receive treatment ensure the medical provider gives you a chopped medical fapiao, medical report including diagnosis and list of medications prescribed
If available you can submit your claim via the insurance company’s website or app
Download a claims application form form the ‘Download Useful Documents’ section of this page and complete the form as best you can.
Scan and send all documentation including the claim application form to [email protected]
The insurer will then confirm that all documentation is in order and will ask you to submit the original claim documents to the insurance company. If it is a non-China claim scanned copies may suffice.
The insurer will email you the claim application result and will reimburse eligible claim amounts to you bank account.