Sales Consultant Job Description
Reports To: Division Director
Salary: CNY 13,000 (subject to experience) + bonus and incentives
Benefits: Health insurance + office gym
We are an insurance brokerage. Most expatriates in China need medical insurance to ensure they and their families are adequately protected. As a medical insurance consultant for our individual personal medical insurance division you will take expatriate clients through the sales funnel by finding out about and meeting their health insurance needs. Receiving constant training from experts in insurance and sales you will become a professional consultant and an expert in medical insurance. Success in this role will provide you with significant financial rewards, expertise in sales and the best will have the opportunity to lead the sales team or move into other roles within the organization.
- English fluency
- Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Italian or Dutch speaking is an advantage
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Maintain and update CRM (system) records about leads and clients
- Assist clients with their insurance paperwork
- Present, promote and sell products/services using consultative sales to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through outbound warm lead follow up.
- Guide existing clients through the renewal process
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Strong on integrity and character
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Sales experience a must
- Hungry and ambitious
- Works best in targeted environment
If you’re interested in applying for this job please send your resume to ‘[email protected]’ with ‘Sales consultant’ in the email subject.